Legendary Pencil Co. Model No. 17 - the B
One of the most distinctive engine-turned patterns of the 1910s was this one, introduced by Sheaffer in 1917 and used exclusively by the company until the early 1920s. While Sheaffer had romantic names for many of the company's patterns, this one was known only as "B."
Available in black, red, dark blue and yellow.
We have refills in a wide variety of grades and colors, and spare erasers to last for years.